Greetings. This is yours truly on the line. 

For the past four years, I have been trying to massage my deep passion for automotive engineering and Japanese pop culture with writing. My writing skill maybe not be as par as top journalists around the world, but that didn't stop me from keeping on trying. 

However, personal circumstances had left me in a tangled mess. Moreover, with me currently unemployed at the time of this writing, it is hard for me to keep up with my monthly or yearly commitments. 

Because of it, I had decided to open up a backup site via Google's Blogger. The idea is that should anything happen to my self-hosted WordPress.org site, I would come here to keep my own website going. Furthermore, Blogger would also serve as a testbed for various web development that might be seeing the lights of reality sometime in the future. 

I'm guessing that this is all I can write for the moment. I will try my best to keep on coming back with the latest posts. In the meantime, I bid a hearty welcome to my humble backup website.

Yours sincerely,
FAT8893
Founder-cum-Admin, OTAKU PETROLHEADS LIFE

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? Share your thoughts with us.

Previous Post Next Post